Today I’m running two competitions here on ProBlogger – both centre around the Blog World and New Media Expo happening in Las Vegas next week. The first (in this post) gives one lucky blogger an opportunity to get a last minute pass to attend – the other (which I’ll post about in a few hours) gives 3 readers the chance to come have dinner with me.
For those of you who’ve not heard about BWE – it’s going to be a great event with thousands of bloggers coming together to talk blogging and social media. I’ll be there and speaking on a number of panels including:
- Internet Marketing for Smart People – with Chris Brogan, Brian Clark and Sonia Simone.
- How to Make Money Online – at WordCamp Las Vegas with Jeremy Wright and Chris Garrett (yes I’m finally going to meet me coauthor of the ProBlogger book)
- Blogging Super Panel (Live Feedback Site Reviews) – with Jim Kukral, John Chow, Zach Johnson and Brian Clark
OK – onto the first competition
The prize is a chance to win a weekend pass to attend. It’s worth $495 (see full details of what it includes).
Please only enter this if you’re able to get to Vegas for the weekend and cover your own accommodation. This prize only gets you into the conference (and to a couple of the parties).
To enter you have to do two things:
- Either write a blog post that links to Blog World Expo saying why you want to attend OR tweet a tweet that says why you want to attend and includes the #bwe09 hashtag (choose one of these options, not both).
- Come back to this post and leave a comment with a link to your post or tweet to prove you did it. (Update: Make sure you leave the link to your actual tweet, and NOT just to your twitter account. We won’t have time to hunt down the tweet itself! Your comment here should look something like this: http://twitter.com/problogger/status/4807468828)
We’ll close off entries for this competition at midday on Wednesday Vegas time/ (yes you need to get your skates on). There is one entry per person (so don’t set tweets to go off every minute til the closing time).
Thanks to Blog World and New Media Expo for putting up this prize. If you’re coming along I do look forward to seeing you!
*Comments are now closed. Winner shall be notified via email!*