If you’re still on holidays, or are up to your ears in start-of-the-year business, today’s episode of the ProBlogger podcast is a short and sweet one, designed to be easy to listen to.
Why Your Story Will Always Be Interesting to Someone
If you’ve been blogging for some time, you can come to feel as though you’ve already said all you wanted to say, or feel as though you’re competing in an over-saturated market where everyone in your niche is saying the same thing – or they’ve already said it, and they’re saying it better than you. You’re not alone.
I’m here to tell you that it doesn’t matter if there are writers out there that are smarter or funnier than you.
Your story will always be unique – and there is someone out there who needs to hear these words from you. Not from your cleverer competitor, but your particular story, your special brand of relating to your readers.
In today’s episode I talk about how you can infuse your writing to ensure you stand out from the crowd with your own voice.
You can find the show notes here.
- How to Put Your Inner Critic in it’s Place and Reach Your Potential as a Blogger
- Content Week: How to Deal with Your Blogging ‘Inner Critic’
- The Shocking Truth about Consistent Blogging Success: How to Find Your Voice
- Move Beyond Fear: Find and Keep Your Writing Voice in 10 Steps
- Blogging and Privacy: How to Blog Authentically Without Losing Your Voice