More and more Bloggers are discovering that becoming involved in social bookmarking and networking websites can be very beneficial for raising the profile of their blogs and themselves as bloggers.
The following articles cover some of the areas that you might want to consider when exploring this:
- How to Draw StumbleUpon Users Into Your Blog – getting traffic from a site like StumbleUpon is one thing – but how do you you get them to stick around?
- Why StumbleUpon Sends More Traffic Than Digg - some analysis of StumbleUpon and Digg traffic
- Run a StumbleUpon Advertising Campaign For Your Blog – how to pay for traffic on StumbleUpon to kick start a viral campaign
- How to Build a ‘Digg Culture’ on your Blog – hitting the popular page on Digg is great – but how can you do it again and again?
- How to Use MySpace to Build a Blogging Audience – a guest post on MySpace and how to use it.
- Digg Traffic vs Referral Traffic – Which is Best? – more analysis on traffic sources
- How to Get to the Front Page of Digg – six ingredients to propel your post to the front page of Digg.
- Home Bases and Outposts – How I use Social Media in My Blogging – keeping perspective on why you’re using social media.
- Feeling Overwhelmed by Social Media? Here are 5 Tips for You - sometimes it feels like there is so much opportunity in the social media space – here are some tips on getting focused and making what you do count.