It has been a few months since the launch of the 31 Days to build a better blog workbook and so I’m hoping that those of you who have had an opportunity to digest the 31 days of teaching and challenges in it.
If you’re one of the thousands of people with the workbook I’d love to hear your feedback on it!
- What did you like about it?
- What did you find too challenging?
- What would have made it easier to digest?
- What impact did it have on your blogging (what results did it have)?
- How did you use it?
- What would you like included in future editions?
This feedback will be used both to improve the e-book and help me develop further resources and write future blog posts. A few of your comments will also be used as testimonials (with credit to you) in presenting the e-book to others in future sales pages.
Your constructive feedback long/short and positive/negative is greatly appreciated – please leave it in the form of a comment below.