Still wading through my inbox. Here are a few more links from the last week (more to come).
- YPN have been running a series of posts on Optimizing for Relevancy to help getting more relevant ads. Part II was released this week.
- Abe at Blog has a post on Adding life to your blog posts with photographs – simple techniques for making your posts ‘pop’ a little with images.
- Inside Google have announced a few new resources for those using AdSense referrals over at their Referrals Optimization page.
- SEOmoz writes a useful post on expectations and best practices for moving to or launching a new domain which is a topic I get a lot of questions about.
- Brian has written some great posts while I’ve been away. I particularly like How to create cornerstone content that Google Loves (essential reading) which is part of his SEO Copywriting 2.0 series.
- Movable Type has announced it’s 3.34 Beta release. It’ll be released this week. They recommend upgrading for security fixes – always worth hearing.
- Here’s a useful WP plugin called Batch Categories that helps with managing categories easily (via Quick Online Tips)