Speedlinking – 11 May 2007
- Dosh Dosh asks whether you’re being indexed by the Snap Search Engine and suggests how to make sure you will be.
- John TP points to a WP Plugin that lets you sell reviews from your blog directly – cutting out the middle man of services like PayPerPost and Review me (of course they can also find you business that you might not otherwise have found alone).
- Nate Shares 7 ways to get your readers to ‘stick’
- Richard asks How Much Textual Information Do We Consume Daily?
- Rand’s written about his SEO routine – the process they go through when working up a new site’s search engine ranking
- Cameron’s written an interesting post on Neil Patel’s personal branding blog titled On Neil’s Success – What I’ve observed from the sidelines. It’s a good post in and of itself however what I like about it most is that Neil invited a business partner to write about him in this way. It’s amazing what you learn about yourself when you get someone to reflect back to you what they see in you. Could be a good meme in that – ask another blogger who knows you well to guest post on your blog with a post about you!