This past few days have seen me experimenting with a new type of post here at ProBlogger – Speed Posting.
I set myself the challenge to answer 20 or so questions from my Twitter followers in no more than 3 minutes per post. I then handed each post over to readers for them to continue to posts.
The Results? Well I had a lot of fun, got some good feedback from those Twitter followers who asked the questions, and there were a lot of great comments left.
Lastly – I wrote the following 19 posts. I hope you enjoyed them and will stop by those you feel you’ve got something to say on and add your thoughts.
- How Do I Get More Relevant Readers for My Blog?
- Is it Worth Getting Local Domain Names for a Blog?
- How to Build Your Blog’s Readership
- Blog Design – Does it Matter?
- How to Build Community on Your Blog
- How Do I Build Credibility and Presence Online?
- When Self Promotion Tips into Spam
- How to Choose a Niche Topic for Your Blog
- How Many Blogs Do You Write On? How Many Posts Per Day?
- Full or Partial RSS Feeds?
- How Do I Make Money Fast Blogging?
- How to Grow Beyond Blogging
- Hiring Virtual Assistant to Help Administrate Your Blog
- Should I Have a BlogRoll on my Blog
- How to Establish Trust Online
- How to Be More Positive
- 9 Essential Questions to Ask Yourself Before Posting to Your Blog
- How Much Traffic Should a Blog Have Before Running Advertising
- What Time of the Day is Best to Post to Your Blog
Thanks to those on Twitter who asked the questions. Follow me on Twitter for next time I run something like this.
update: The winners of the three ProBlogger Books who win a copy from leaving a comment one one of the posts over the weekend are:
I’ll be sending an email out now to each of you to get your mailing details to send you the book.