Let me introduce you to some new blogs – 5 of which have been added to the 9 Rules Network in the past 24 hours and 1 that is being developed by a good friend of mine – in fact the person who designed this blog.
Rachel Cunliffe is the author of Designer Blogs – a blog about blog design. Rachel is an experienced blog designer and has done a bit of work for me over the past couple of years. She is based in New Zealand and designs simple, clean and up to date looking blogs. Designer Blogs will feature critiques on blog design, award winning designs and ideas and tips on designing your blog. Knowing Rachel well I suspect this will be a quality blog and one to watch. There isn’t much in archives yet – but no doubt it will fill up quickly as Rachel is dedicated and hardworking blogger.
The 9 Rules Network has added five interesting blogs to their stable in the last day or so. As per usual – these are well designed blogs (most of them are by designers) with interesting content. Some were in existence previously, a couple are brand new (ish). At this stage the only thing that really links them together is the 9Rules logo and incoming links from the 9Rules blog and home page – oh and they almost all share another common feature – a common publisher code on their Adsense ads – going into a common pot I guess to be shared.
- Strange Brand – James Archer has been writing this blog on the topics of marketing, branding, advertising, PR, small business and the entrepreneurial spirit for a month now – each of his articles are spot on – he scratches right where I itch.
- Return of Design – Another blog by James that he’s been writing for a week now on the topic of Design.
- Kartooner – This is an older blog, written by Eric Sagen, that joins the network with a large archive of post on an array of topics. It is a personal blog with lots of depth and the ability to hold one’s interest.
- Mark Boulton – Yet another older blog already brimming with usefulness. Mark’s blog is on my daily reads via RSS and has a wonderful grasp on web design.
- Almost Cool – Peter Flaschner is another amazing web designer who writes about his craft in this very ‘cool’ blog. He’s been at it at Almost Cool since October of 2004 and his archives are well worth the search through.
So there are some new blogs to add to your News Aggregator – they’re all on mine now.