The make money online segment of the blogosphere has had its fair share of dubious characters selling their wares over the last few years.
However one guy that has consistently produced both valuable and helpful content as well as being a true gentleman and ethical business person is Dave Navaro.
Dave has produced some great resources of late to help people monetize their blogs by launching products and today has launched a new program – the 2010 More Buyers Mastermind.
Dave’s been so helpful to many ProBlogger readers in their journey that when he asked me to be interviewed for his Mastermind course I leapt at the opportunity.
We recorded a hour long call on the topic of ‘Attracting the Right Readers to Your Blog’.
My call is just one of 14 that you get – others include Brian Clark, Naomi Dunford, Laura Roeder, Chris Brogan, Johnny B. Truant and Lynn Terry.
Topics are varied but all revolve around making your online business more profitable including:
- Becoming the Dominant Site in Your Niche
- Getting People to Buy Every Thing You Make
- Selling with Social Media (without being Spammy)
- Creating a Mindset that Grows Your Business
- Becoming the Recognized Leader in Your Field
- Becoming the Trusted Authority in Your Niche
- Selling High Ticket Products
- Building a Personality Based Brand
- Making Every Promotion More Profitable
- Growing Your Business with a Team
- Promoting as an Affiliate (without being Cheesey)
Dave’s also doing 14 followup Q&A/Coaching sessions and has created some great ‘action plans’ that you get as well.
Until this Friday the 2010 More Buyers Mastermind course is $197. After Friday it goes up to $397 so if you think it is for you – you should sign up today. It’s fully guaranteed for 60 days so if you find it isn’t for you you can get your money back – no questions asked.