This week’s group writing project is now officially closed with 80 submissions (see the complete list here). Thanks to all who participated.
Now the ‘judging’ of submissions begins. Head to the full list from this week and do a little surfing of what people have written. While there is no official ‘winner’ or ‘judging’ I encourage you to find a few that you resonate with most and link up to them on your own blog to acknowledge the good blogging of others.
Here are the final 12 submissions. Once again there is some insightful posts in this lot!
- Would I Care if I Made $0.00? by Adnan
- Mistakes I’ve Made Wit my Blog in the First 30 Days by Igor
- Haiku by Tillerman
- Jump on the couch: What I would have done differently with my blog by Sarakastic
- Je ne regrette rien – Ha, I wish! by Katy
- What would I do if I was starting over again by Peter
- Blogging – Does Currency of Information matter? by Dorai
- by Bald Man
- Starting All Over Again by L.P. Rieger
- by Eric
- by Andy
- Discovering More Time by Steve
Thanks to all who have participated in this week’s project. There will be a new one in the week after next (I’ve got a fun topic in mind that all bloggers should be able to participate in). I’m also considering offering a prize or two to those who participate in the next round to add to the benefits of participating.