Over the last two weeks I’ve been running a 10 part series here at ProBlogger on 10 ways that you can let your blog go and what you should do about them. The series is now complete with the following 10 methods to let your blog go.
- Lack of Posting
- Getting Off Topic
- Becoming a Self Centered Blogger
- Great Content… Bad Titles
- Letting Comment Spam Take Over Your Blog
- Excuse Posts
- Becoming a Negative Blogger
- Having a Lack of Original Content
- Becoming Obsessed with Any One Aspect of Your Blog
- Stretching Yourself Too Thinly
So now that the series is over I’d be interested in hear your feedback.
- what else would you add to the list?
- which ones don’t you agree with?
- which ones do you struggle with the most? How do you overcome them?
PS: I’m now back from my paternity leave and am looking forward to getting back into some more blogging in the coming weeks. I am currently working on some posts on ‘finding readers for your blog’ for the coming week. Stay tuned.