Today I want to start a little group project to help us identify some cool blog tips. It involves readers recording their best blog tips on video and sharing them with our wider community.
- Record a short video (under 2 minutes if you can) that contains your best blog tip.
- Upload it to your Youtube account (you’re welcome to use other video sites – but it needs to be embeddable for me to feature it).
- Tag your video ‘howtoblog’
- Leave a link to the video in comments below
- I’ll feature some (maybe all – depending how many there are) in the coming weeks here on ProBlogger
Try to record a blog tip that might be a bit different from others to make it a little unique. Also feel free in the video to share your blog’s URL so we can check it out.
My hope is that this project will do a number of things:
- It’ll get YOU thinking about something that has helped you in your blogging
- It will help others to learn something that will help them improve their blog
- It will help us to get to know each other a little more as we see and hear each others voices
I’m really looking forward to seeing what you come up with on this – please submit your videos in the next 7 days and I’ll pull something together to feature posts next week here on ProBlogger.