Now that the final submissions are all in for the Reviews and Predictions Group Writing Project it’s time to announce the prizes from our wonderful and generous sponsors who in total gave $2500 USD in gifts as incentives to participate.
The following 10 winners were selected randomly (using a random number generator) to win the prizes. Congratulations to each of them and better luck next time to the 282 participants who didn’t come away with a prize this time around.
While there’s no formal judging in this project to determine a winner the true judging now happens from you the reader of these posts as you surf through the list of participants searching for your favorite to link up to. Post your top 10 and share some link love.
Thanks for everyone who participated.
Here are the 10 winners.
- Terry wins the 30GB iPod Video for their post Poker on a Mac. . This was donated by
- Daniel wins $100 and a book from Dave from Ask Dave Taylor Tech Support and The Intuitive Life Business Blog for his post 101 Blog Tips I learned in 2006.
- Nic wins a web hosting package worth $240 for the post Top 10 “Crzy” Tech Gifts. This was donated by .
- Rob wins a $100 Amazon voucher from DeveloperCube for his post Looking Ahead in Homebrewing.
- Greg wins two free passes (worth $349 each) to eMoms at Home coaching course in January for his post Ooh, baby, baby it’s a wired world — but what is going to change in residential real estate in the next 12 months? Almost nothing . . . (which should get a bonus prize for the longest title name).
- Todd wins the Nintendo Wii for his post Top 8 YouTube Videos of 2006. This was kindly donated by 451 Press.
- Sarina wins $100 cash or $500 in advertising credit from bloglinkr for her post Six Moments that Changed My Foodie Life in 2006.
- Tiago wins $100 cash from The Blogging Times for their post .
- Roberta wins a $100 gift card from giftcertificates.com for her post Why We’ll Fork Over $15.00 to Hear Britney’s New CD in 2007. This was donated by .
- Nancy wins $100 cash for her post Baby Name Stock Market: My Picks for 2006. This was donated by Information for Her Australia for Australian Women.
Winners have been notified via the email addresses that they submitted with their entries and sponsors will be in touch with them shortly.
Thanks again everyone.