My initial reactions to Google Talk – the new IM communication tool from Google.
1. No downloads for Mac Users
2. I can use it with Adium but its slowed my Powerbook to a crawl just chatting with one other person on it
3. I can’t use it to make voice calls
4. I have four Windows users msging me telling me they are going to stop using MSN Messenger and all other clients
5. It doesn’t access my Gmail contacts via Adium
If you want to try get me on it my id is darrenrowse at gmail.com but I don’t think I’ll be using it too much. It doesn’t add anything to my life as a Mac user.