The 31 Days to Build a Better Blog workbook is now available for you as a 31DBBB participant. Now you can have your own copy to work through at your own pace.
With over 13,000 participants – the feedback we received back from 31DBBB participants was incredibly positive. The idea of working intentionally to improve a blog for a month certainly struck a chord for many.
Many of those who took the challenge seriously have seen significant improvements in the quality of their blogs and the traffic visiting to it.
The only negative feedback we had was that some wanted to do it at their own pace and some wanted all the content in the one place (so they could keep it somewhere handy and dip into it again and again over time).
As a result I decided to put together a downloadable workbook version of the challenge.
Two Ways to Get the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Workbook
1. Get the Book By Itself For $19.95
To order it with this option simply hit the ‘buy now’ button below and you’ll be taken to PayPal where you can finalize your payment and download the workbook (note: just to reemphasize, the work book is an ebook).
2. Get the Book + Online Marketing Inside Out For $29.95
SitePoint (who helped me with editing the book) are also releasing a new book (a hard cover book not an e-book) today – it’s called Online Marketing Inside Out.
It is a great resource for those wanting to market products or services on the Web. This book shows you how to reach customers through podcasting, blogs, social networks, video, email, and contextual advertising and much more.
What You Receive with the Workbook
As you’ll know as a 31DBBB participant – this project is all about giving participants a series of 31 daily tasks to help them make improvements in their blogs. This workbook takes this goal a step further with:
- Refreshed and Edited Versions of the Daily Tasks and Teaching
- New Bonus Material – each day has extra tips, questions and reflections (6000 extra words of content to help you extend the daily tasks and help you to apply them)
- Notes Areas – if you print out the book there is room to take notes, record ideas and make plans to help you implement the content
- 94 pages of content – actually we put two pages on each page in the book so it’s actually 188 pages.
Grab Yourself a Copy Today
Whether you’ve completed each of the 31 Daily tasks already and want to have a copy to dip into again and again as you continue to develop your blog or whether you’re yet to really start 31DBBB – I hope you’ll find this workbook helpful.