Thanks to everyone who entered this week’s ‘win a book’ competition here on ProBlogger.
It’s been a while since I ran any kind of competition so to have over 1500 entries was a real rush (and quite overwhelming).
I’ve just closed off the competition and randomly drawn the winners. They are:
- Susan Geene – Yes: 50 Scientifically Proven Ways to Be Persuasive
- Chris – Search Engine Optimization: Your Visual Blueprint for effective Internet Marketing
- Sandra – Me 2.0: Build a Powerful Brand to Achieve Career Success
- Stephen – Blog Blazers: 40 Top Bloggers Share their Secrets to Creating a High-Profile High-Traffic and High Profit Blog
- Randy Hawes – Say Everything: How Blogging Began, What it’s Becoming and Why it Matters
- Donna – ProBlogger the Book
If you share a name with one of these people check your email to confirm if it was you – I’ve emailed all 6 to get their delivery addresses.
Thanks again everyone – to the 1506 people who didn’t win – better luck next time!