- Sell Sheets: Do you need one? What is it? How to make a good one.
- What content to have in your book – what shouldn’t you miss?
- An effective book outline
- Thinking about your audience
- Your review process
- Writing tips – not only to get content written, but also tips about format, consistency and even mindframe mid-book
- The editing process
- Adding visual elements
- What your final draft should look like
- The design – DIY or outsource? How to do it thriftily
- Which format is best – PDF, ePub, Mobi, audio?
- Sales pages – what should they contain
- Gearing up for your launch, and what you should do to prepare
- How to plan your launch month
- How to manage the book and sales once it is out there.
ProBlogger.com is home to to the ProBlogger Community, featuring regular webinars on all kinds of content, forums to connect with other bloggers, along with discounts, and free plugin downloads. You can join here. See you there!