Since launching ProBlogger in 2004 I’ve added in excess of 3500 posts to the blog. These posts cover a lot of topics related to blogging – many of which get lost in the archives.
In the list of links below I’ve selected a number of miscellaneous key posts that would be useful to bloggers wanting to improve their blogs. I hope you enjoy them.
- 18 Lessons I’ve Learnt About Blogging – reflections from my first few years of blogging
- 10 Habits of Highly Effective ProBloggers – some off the habits and characteristics I admire in my blogging heroes
- Strategic Blogging – before starting a blog it’s worth thinking through some basics of your mission, goals and strategy
- There’s a Hole in My Blog – Holistic Blogging – there’s more to a good blog than just writing content. This post outlines some of the areas you’ll need to work on
- Techniques to Get More Comments on Your Blog – the most commented upon post on my blog – I guess it works
- The A-Z of Professional Blog Tools – a comprehensive list of hundreds of blogging tools
- How to Choose a Blog Platform – an introduction to different platforms to get a blog up and running and how to make the decision of which one is right for you
- 5 Things You Should Know about My Dad the ProBlogger – my 1 year old son tells all
- Blogging in Formation – Lessons from a Goose – an analogy illustrating the power of Relational Blogging
- How Not to Become a Grumpy Old Blogger – a few things to keep in mind when confronted with some of the negative aspects of blogging