After releasing a great free report earlier in the week – premium section of their program.– Yaro Starak and Gideon Shalwick have today released the
This is for those who want to go beyond the report and goes a lot deeper (although the report and videos will give you a great insight into the style and content of this course).and free
The training is video based and is centered around a series of 9 modules over six months (each month you get 8 videos):
- Get Your Blog Up And Running Fast And FREE
- How To Optimize Your Blog For Maximum Search Engine Performance
- How To Use Images On Your Blog To Make You Stand Out From The Crowd
- How To Create A Different Dimension To Your Blog By Adding Audio
- How To Breathe Life Into Your Blog Using Online Video
- How To Create Powerful Content For Your Blog, Consistently and Without Fail
- How To Create Multiple Streams of High Quality Traffic To Your Blog
- How To Use The “X-Factor” Strategies To Put Your Blog Into Super Drive!
- How To Make Money From Your Blog
This course is probably not going to rock the world of advanced bloggers – but if you’re about to start a blog or are in your early days of doing so then this is an investment in your blogging education that you’ll want to consider.
Yaro and Gideon are great teachers, the content is solid, they’ve been successful in building their own blogs (particularly Yaro) and the course covers a great spectrum of useful topics.
There are also a series of bonus – some of which expire in the next 24 hours after the initial launch of the program. The non time specific ones are:
- a 10 part audio series called ‘master the mindset’
- forum membership to a members only area
- members only teleconferences
The 24 hour bonuses are:
- “How To Use The Power Of Video To Market On The World Wide Web” – training and extra videos on this topic (this is the one I’m interested in – Gideon makes beautiful videos)
- “How To Boost Critical Conversion Points In Your Blog Business” – a teleconference with Will Swayne
What does this Investment Cost?
The cost is a lot cheaper than other blogging courses going around (including Yaro’s own BlogMastermind) and is currently $27 a month for the six months that the course runs. This price is set to go up to $47 a month after the first week (on 11 December) so if you’re going to sign up you’ll save yourself $120 by doing it this week.
As with all Yaro’s products – this one has a money back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied you can get your money back within 60 days.
Check out this link For more information and to Sign Up for Become a Blogger Premium.