Much like the opportunity to win the iPods the other day, this giveaway requires you to do only one very simple thing, and you can do it right here in the comments section of this post. But first…
All are listed in US Dollars unless otherwise mentioned.
- $50 cash – [Geeks are Sexy] Technology News
- $300 cash – (make sure you click on that name… they’ve got even more special offers for ProBlogger readers!)
- $25 Amazon Gift Certificate – Another Old Movie Blog
- $25 Amazon Gift Certificate – Baz
- $250 cash – BlogFlux
- $50 cash or a Amazon Gift Certificate – Blogging With Cents
- $501 cash – Chitika
- $25 Amazon Gift Certificate – Freelance Writing Jobs
- $200 cash – Genealogy Reviews Online
- $333.33 Cash – Grown Up Geek
- $20 Amazon Gift Certificate – Lulu
- $300 cash – Publicity Hound
- $35 Amazon Gift Certificate – Sea Slugs! Anime Blog
- $150 cash – Simple Kind Of Life
- $500 cash (for each of TWO winners – $1000 total) – SKY FM Radio
- $50 Amazon Gift Certificate – Viral Electronics
- 50 pesos, 2 Jamaican dollars, 5 Canadian dollars, 50 American dollars, and an unused NFL Pro Bowl Ballot from 1994 – Wall Street Fighter
How To Enter:
In the comments section of this post (and you’re welcome to post your entry on your blog if you wish, but it’s not required as long as you’ve posted it here) finish this statement: “If I had a million dollars…”
Sure, we don’t have a million, but we’ve got quite a bit here to give away! $3,364.33 just in cash and Amazon Gift Certificates (and another couple bucks in non-American money with a bonus NFL Pro Bowl Ballot that we have no idea the monetary value of) to be exact!
So there you have it. Be funny, silly, serious, it doesn’t matter! Just finish that statement in the comments section of this post and you’re entered to win one of the above prizes.
Rules: One entry per person. If you have already won something from one of our other giveaways, you are not eligible to win. Winning one of the prizes listed above will prevent you from being able to win any other prizes for the duration of the giveaway.
Winners are chosen at random using a random number generator. You may not “pick” the prize you want, we will award them in the order that we receive the random winners.
This contest begins at 9am on Friday, October 5, EST (New York, USA) and ends on Saturday, October 6 at 9am EST (Again, New York, USA). We will close comments at that time.
PS: We are about to turn the ProBlogger Birthday Bash into OVERDRIVE! Up til this point we’ve been giving prizes away every 24 hours – but in a few hours we’re going to accelerate the pace a little and the giveaways will start coming every 8 hours (with a few more 24 hour ones thrown in) until the end of the weekend!
Make sure you’re subscribed to our feed now or you’ll miss out!