Today’s episode of the ProBlogger podcast is a melting pot of your inquiries – really diverse topics, such as:
- Should I share personal posts on my business blog?
- How often should I be posting on my blog?
- How do you develop compelling content?
- What days of week/time of day are best to post?
- How did you come to have the great writing skills that you use to blog? Did you ever get any formal training?
- What have been your most effective techniques for engaging readers? What types of posts have generated lots of authentic comments from your readers?
- Where do you get your ideas for content? Do you have any techniques/tips to share?
I’m sure these questions are ones that more than one person has, so I’ve given quite extensive answers to each.
You can find episode 41 of the ProBlogger Podcast “How to Create Great Content For Your Blog – Q&A” at problogger.com, along with show notes and extra reading.
I’m also planning on doing a part two to this series of Q&A podcasts, so feel free to head to the Facebook page and submit your question here.
- ProBlogger FAQ: How Often Should I Post?
- The 6 Step Online Marketing Strategy Every Small Business Should Follow in 2015
- How to Create Massive Value Content & Blow Your Readers’ Minds
- The Practical Guide to Writing Conversational Copy
- You’ve Got Readers To Your Blog – This is How You Keep Them There