If you were here yesterday, you would know I’m rounding up the most popular posts on ProBlogger this year in the categories of content, social media, general tips, and today’s crowd favourite: Monetization! I hope if you missed them the first time around, that these posts push you in the right direction (or you learn something new you missed on initial reading!) Go forth and earn, my friends.
Yes, sixty. Sixty whole ways of making money on or because of your blog. If standard affiliate/ad/sponsored post fare is not for you, you are almost guaranteed to find something on this list you’d rather do to earn some cash with your blog. So comprehensive! It’s a must-see.
- How do you make money online?
- How does AdSense work?
- Should I attend this “make money online” course?
I’m sure you’ve asked or been asked these questions at some point in your blogging career. And while we can’t all be raking in millions of dollars every year, the fact remains you can make good money on your blog… if you heed these three tips.
Well, it is that time of year! Darren outlined tons of great advice on how to make a legitimate, sustainable income on your blog by diversifying. Check it out if you haven’t already.
Louisa Claire stopped by ProBlogger HQ to spill all the secrets she’s learned from being both a blogger and the conduit between bloggers and brands. What are brands looking for? What kind of blog do you need? How do you get on a brand’s radar? What’s the first step when you think you might want to work with brands in a sponsored or ambassadorship capacity? Louisa tells all.
- How I Made over $500,000 with the Amazon Affiliate Program
- A 3-Step Blueprint for Smart Affiliate Marketing
- How to Make Money As a Blogger Through Affiliate Marketing
- How to Increase your Amazon Affiliate Earnings for the Holidays
- 4 Steps to Successful Product Creation Every Blogger Should Know (But Most Don’t!)
- #TodayNotSomeday: Create a Product
- Behind the Scenes of our Latest Six Figure Product Launch
So what do you think? Are you inspired now? Were you surprised by any of these? Which monetization model works best for you?
Stacey Roberts is the Managing Editor of ProBlogger.net: a writer, blogger, and full-time word nerd balancing it all with being a stay-at-home mum. She writes about all this and more at Veggie Mama. Chat with her on Twitter @veggie_mama or be entertained on Facebook.