How much time do you have?
For today’s ProBlogger podcast, I challenged myself to create an episode that was packed full of useful, practical advice, but would take less than two minutes to listen to.
At this time of year we are all busy with something, so I’m taking your to-do list and making it that much shorter with 11 tips on writing compelling blog posts in 180 seconds!
Each topic has a related blog post for you to read (found here in the show notes), should you want to explore the topic further.
So here you are: quick tips that will help you write great content.
- 30 High-Impact Ways to Level Up Your Writing
- Most Popular Posts on ProBlogger 2014: Writing Tips
- 5 Easy Ways to Improve Your Pitches and Get More Freelance Writing Work
- How A Simple Blog Led To Writing For Forbes, Mashable, and TechCrunch (and 7 Tips to Help You Do it Too!)
- Five Quick Grammar Tips to Improve Your Writing – Plus Free Cheat Sheet