Like there’s an opportunity staring you in the face to start something new but to take it on would mean everything else you’re already doing would suffer?
You know the feeling – you’re
- working away on your blog
- creating content
- updating your FB, Pinterest, Twitter accounts each day
- responding to comments and emails
- reading and commenting upon other blogs
- creating the occasional eBook
- updating your advertiser page
And then all of a sudden, the game changes. We’re meant to be across live streaming, have a podcast on the go, speak at events, guest post on relevant niche blogs, and be carrying out consistent brand work.
FOMO starts creeping in… you feel overwhelmed… and afraid to say “no” to any one opportunity because what if it’s the next big thing? Your next big break?
I get asked by readers all the time how to work out what to focus upon, and I also get asked all the time – ‘how do you fit it all in?’
In today’s episode of the ProBlogger podcast, I want to tell you the truth. How I manage to write, blog, podcast, tweet, live-stream, speak at events, and publish books. What my strategies are, how I’ve learned to resourcefully use my time, and what I choose to say “no” to, so I can say “yes” to something else.
If you’ve got any questions or feedback about how your spending your time, or how I juggle all the responsibilities of being an online entrepreneur, I’d love to hear it!
The show notes for episode 65 can be found here.
- Feeling a Bit Lost? 4 Ways to Boost Productivity and Motivation on Your Blog
- The Biggest Lesson I Learned About Building a Profitable Blog in 2015
- 7 Productivity Tips for Bloggers
- 5 Ways to Make Your Blogging Life Easier
- 15 Quick and Easy Productivity Super-Hacks for Busy Bloggers