For all of you who have considered (or are already) partnering with brands on your blog, this week is for you. We give you the lowdown on:
- advertising on your blog – whom to approach, what kind of advertising works best, where to put ads for best visibility, etc
- working with brands – staying professional, your unique voice, sponsorship, ambassadorships, affiliates, etc
- creating a media kit – what you need to include, how to create it, samples of excellent media kits
- marketing yourself – creating pitches that get noticed, using the right language, whom to approach
- where to find advertisers and creating an online profile
As always, we hope you find it useful. We’ll also get together at the end of the week and chat about what we’ve learned and what we will try going forward.
Each day will have a new post, so keep checking back. We’ll also add the links here, so you can bookmark this page and refer to it whenever you need.
Partnering with Brands Theme Week:
See previous theme weeks here: