As this post goes live 450 bloggers from around Australia are boarding planes to head to the 4th annual ProBlogger Training Event on the Gold Coast, Queensland. They’re tweeting with excitement on the #PBEVENT hashtag – check it out.
There they will be lapping up over 30 hours of great blogging training from international guests like Trey Ratcliff, Amy Porterhouse, Tsh Oxenreider as well as Aussie bloggers like Shayne Tilley, Pip Lincolne, Nicole Avery and myself.
Attend Our Event With the Virtual Pass
While this event is happening in Australia – you’re invited to participate and access the same great teaching through our(available for a short time only).
The virtual pass will give you access to audio recordings and the slides of all sessions at our event. Shortly after the end of each session we’ll be uploading recordings so you can listen to them just after live attendees – it is the closest thing to being here with us.
This year we’ve got 31 sessions planned (we run 3 streams at once during most of the days) on topics including:
- Monetization Where to Start
- Designing Your Blog
- Blogging and Creativity
- Creating Your First eBook
- Launching a Speaking Career off Your Blog
- How to Sell Stuff from Your Blog
- Blogging for Beginners
- Facebook Marketing
- SEO for WordPress
- Affiliate Marketing
- Building Community on Your Blog
- How to Create Your Own Products to Sell
- Video Creation on a Shoe String
- DIY PR to Grow Your Blog and Brand
- Creating a Professional Media Kit
- Google Analytics for Bloggers
- Growing Your Social Media Network
That’s just some of it! See the full schedule here.
What is Included in the Virtual Pass?
- Over 30 hours of teaching about building a profitable blog. You get audio recordings of all 31 sessions of training (keynotes, workshops and Q&A lounge sessions). These recordings are yours to keep and listen to as many times as you like
- Access to an exclusive one hour webinar after PBEVENT with the amazing Jonathan Fields
- View all slides used in sessions at the live event (yours to keep).
- Participate in a live and exclusive webinar with myself after the event for a post-event Q&A (and get access to the recording to listen to later)
- A stunning, visual live social media feed, aggregating all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ posts and more from live attendees and virtual participants in one place.
Grab Your Virtual Pass Today
Normally a package of teaching like this would be sold for upwards of $500 but thanks to our friends at Yellow Pages our Virtual Pass is . That’s just on $8 per session (plus you get access to the two webinars).
So don’t delay – take advantage of this special price and.