Are you looking for a little inspiration and guidance in your blogging as you head into the rest of 2013? The Problogger Training Event Virtual Pass could be just what you need.
In March this year when I announced the 2013 ProBlogger Event I did so quite nervously because we’d book a venue with 450 seats (up from 300 the previous year) in a new location.
I need not have been nervous – we sold 200 early bird seats in a matter of minutes and the remaining tickets to the Gold Coast (Australia) event sold out two months ago.
Since selling out I’ve had daily emails from people from around the world asking if there was a way that they could attend physically or get access to the training with some kind of a virtual pass.
Today I’m pleased to announce you can attend with the ProBlogger Training Event Virtual Pass. You can find out more about it here or pick up yours by clicking the button below.
What is the ProBlogger Training Event?
#PBEVENT (as it’s referred to by many) is held on the Gold Coast (Queensland, Australia) on 13-14 September. It is an event that is designed from the ground up to equip and inspire bloggers to build profitable blogs.
We fly in speakers from around the globe like Trey Ratcliff, Tsh Oxenreider and Amy Porterfield and add in some other great Aussie speakers like Shayne Tilley, Pip Lincolne and myself (see the full speaker list here) and then run 2 pretty intense days of training.
This year we’ve got 31 sessions planned (we run 3 streams at once during most of the days) on topics including:
- Monetization Where to Start
- Designing Your Blog
- Blogging and Creativity
- Creating Your First eBook
- Launching a Speaking Career off Your Blog
- How to Sell Stuff from Your Blog
- Blogging for Beginners
- Facebook Marketing
- SEO for WordPress
- Affiliate Marketing
- Building Community on Your Blog
- How to Create Your Own Products to Sell
- Video Creation on a Shoe String
- DIY PR to Grow Your Blog and Brand
- Creating a Professional Media Kit
- Google Analytics for Bloggers
- Growing Your Social Media Network
That’s just some of it! See the full schedule here.
What is the Virtual Pass?
Our Virtual Pass is designed to be the closest possible thing to actually being there live at this sold out event.
It gives you access to:
- Over 30 hours of teaching about building a profitable blog. You get audio recordings of all 31 sessions of training (keynotes, workshops and Q&A lounge sessions). These recordings are yours to keep and listen to as many times as you like
- Access to an exclusive one hour webinar after PBEVENT with the amazing Jonathan Fields
- View all slides used in sessions at the live event (yours to keep).
- Participate in a live and exclusive webinar with myself after the event for a post-event Q&A (and get access to the recording to listen to later)
- A stunning, visual live social media feed, aggregating all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ posts and more from live attendees and virtual participants in one place.
Audio files and slides will be available shortly after each session happens at the event on 13-14 September and will be yours to keep forever.
Grab Your Virtual Pass Today
Normally a package of teaching like this would be sold for upwards of $500 but thanks to our friends at Yellow Pages our Virtual Pass is available for you to purchase right now for the price of $249.99 USD. That’s just on $8 per session (plus you get access to the two webinars).
So don’t delay – take advantage of this special price and Pick Up Your Pass here.