Next week (29th May) I’m running a special workshop at the Internet Conference on the Gold Coast here in Australia.
The workshop is titled – How to Blog Like a Pro – and you’ll get 4 solid hours of teaching in it – all delivered by me in a workshop limited to 40 people only.
The workshop has only previously been available to those signing up to the full 3 day conferences as an add-on but there are a few tickets still available and so I asked the organisers if we could sell them as a stand-alone ticket (i.e. you don’t have to come to the full 3 day event).
I’ll share how to get your discounted ticket ($75 off) below.
The Training will Cover
My goal with this day is to pack in as much information as possible – so come ready to learn!
1. My Story
2. Introduction to Blogging for your Business
- Why starting a blog is good for your online business
- Recommended tools and platforms for blogging
- Setting goals for Your blogging
- Identifying Your Blog’s Reader – the cornerstone of great blogging
3. How to develop a content strategy for your blog
- How different types of content will help you achieve different goals
- The Power of adding a Personal Touch into your blogging
- The 3 ‘I’s’ of creating effective blog content
- 9 types of compelling blog content
- Developing an Editorial Calendar for Your Blog
- The power of storytelling and how to collect them
4. How to build a readership for your blog
- ‘Build it and They Will Come’ doesn’t work
- 9 Steps to finding readers for your blog
- How to create content that people will want to share for you
- How blogging fits into your overall social media strategy
- 20+ techniques for finding new readers for your blog
5. How to deepen reader engagement and build community on your blog
- Why building community around your blog will take it to the next level
- How to convert first time visitors into long term readers
- 19 strategies for building community on your blog
- How to deal with Trolls
6. Monetizing blogs
- An Introduction to 37 ways to monetize blogs.
- I’m happy to take any questions through the day and after the workshop – I’ll hang around for an hour after if there are any questions you don’t get the chance to ask during the actual workshop.
7. Questions and Answers
Note: while #2 above is more focused on those who have an existing business that they want their blog to support – the rest of the workshop will be more general and relevant to all types of blogs.
Also note – this workshop is focused upon teaching beginner to intermediate bloggers. We won’t have time to get too advanced but instead my goal is for you to come away from our time together with a good grounding in the key areas you need to go away and work on to build a successful blog.
Other Details and How to Get Your Ticket
Date of Workshop: Wednesday 29th May
Time: 10am – 3pm (we’ll break for an hour for lunch)
Lunch: is included in your ticket price
Price: The full price of this ticket is $350 but for ProBlogger readers it is $75 off that price – so $275 AUD.
To get your ticket simply head to this page, add your details, add ‘How to Blog Like a Pro’ to the Pre-Conference workshop field, choose the ‘Pre-Conference Workshop’ ticket option and enter the coupon code of ‘prop1375’.