UPDATE: the 2nd round of early bird tickets (100 in all) also sold out in about an hour. We’ll have more full priced tickets in the coming months. Please sign up below to be notified when they go on sale.
This post was intended to let you know that last night we released a round of Early Bird Tickets for our upcoming Training Event on the Gold Coast in Queensland (Australia).
However the 100 tickets we released yesterday all sold within an hour of us releasing them (without really us promoting it beyond the email list of people who’ve attended before and who expressed interest a couple of months ago).
Tickets sold out so quickly that we’ve had a heap of emails and Twitter messages from people who missed out so we’re going to release one last batch of Early Bird tickets today at 11am (Australian Eastern time).
We will release more full priced tickets in the coming months but if you’d like to come to our event and would like to save $50 add your email address to the form below and we’ll email you with a link to the ticket sales page when they go on sale in a few hours.
About the Event
- Dates: 13-14 September (that’s a Friday and Saturday)
- Where: QT Hotel Gold Coast (Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia)
- Price: Early Birds today at $299.99 (see what that includes below). Full price is $349.99
- What: 20+ sessions of content on many aspects of building profitable blogs, networking events, a digital pass (audio recordings of the event) and much more.
The price for these Early Bird Tickets is $299.99 (a saving of $50 on full priced tickets) which will get you:
- 2 full days of training (20+ sessions to choose from)
- Digital Pass – audio recordings and PDFs of presenters presentations – so if you miss a session you’ll get to hear it later
- a standup networking breakfast on the first morning
- lunch on both days
- morning and afternoon tea on both days
- networking event in the evening of Day 1 (including drinks and some food)
- an opportunity to network with hundreds of other Aussie bloggers
We’re still locking on our schedule but you can see the announced speakers on our Speaker page. They already include:
- Jonathan Fields
- Amy Porterhouse
- Tsh Oxenreider
- Shayne Tilley
- Clare Bowditch
- Bernadette Jiwa
- Justine Bloome
- Darren Rowse
We’ve still got a lot more to announce though!
This year’s event will include a mix of keynote/single speaker sessions, a handful of panels, a few workshops and we’ll also be doing a few short case studies where you’ll hear from bloggers on interesting successes they’ve had in the last 12 months.
What you will Learn at PBEVENT 2013
Topics that we’ve got in our soon to be released schedule include:
- Building Community and Deepen Reader Engagement on Your Blog
- Facebook Marketing for Bloggers
- How to Create Your First eBook
- How to Create an Effective Media Kits
- Search Engine Optimization
- The Keys to Telling your Brand Story and Building an Iconic Brand
- Blog Design and User Experience
- How to Build an Editorial Strategy for your Blog
- Advertising Models – from AdSense to Your own Ad Network
- What Product to Sell from Your Blog
- Using Video on Your Blog – Creating, Editing and Publishing
- The Nuts and Bolts of Selling Products From Your Blog
- Google Analytics – Understanding Metrics
Plus much more – we’ll have 20 sessions in total!
So if you’re interested in coming along – add your email address below and I’ll shoot you an email when the tickets go on sale:
Lastly – a special thanks to Virgin Australia who have come on as an Event partner this week.
Watch this space for an exciting opportunity to win flights with Virgin Australia!