Are you looking for a little inspiration and guidance in your blogs development? The ProBlogger Training Event Virtual Ticket could be just what you need.
Earlier in the year when I announced the ProBlogger Training Event—an event to help bloggers develop profitable blogs—in Melbourne I’ll admit that doing so made me feel very, very nervous.
I’d just put a deposit down on a venue with a bigger capacity than we’d filled before, and while we’d sold out smaller venues previously, we’d only ever done so for single-day events. This year, we were moving to an event held over two days.
I need not have been nervous—tickets sold out quickly (just under three months before the event) and ever since, we’ve had a steady stream of requests for people wanting tickets who we’ve had to say no to.
There has also been a heap of interest from those living outside of Australia for the event. A number are making the trip, but the most common request we’ve had has been for online access to the content—a virtual ticket.
Your wish is our command: today I’m pleased to announce the ProBlogger Training Event Virtual Ticket.
What is the ProBlogger Training Event?
The ProBlogger Training Event (being held on 12-13 October in Melbourne) is all about inspiring and equipping bloggers with the knowledge to help them build profitable blogs.
We’ve put together 21 sessions over two days on a range of topics including:
- an introduction to monetizing blogs
- working with brands—monetizing through advertising
- monetizing with sponsored posts
- how to create and sell ebooks
- making money through continuity programs, courses, and membership areas
- launching products and services on your blog
- photography for sponsored posts
- branding your blog
- turning visitors into raving fans
- taking a new blog to success
- social media and community
- how to use email to drive traffic, build community, and make money
- and much more.
What is the Virtual Ticket?
While the live event is long since sold out, we’ve designed the virtual ticket to be the closest thing possible to actually being there.
It gives you access to:
- audio recordings of every session—21 hours of teaching in all
- all the slides used by presenters at the event (yours to keep as PDFs)
- access to an exclusive live webinar with me after the event where I’ll take post-event Q&A (this will be recorded for those not able to get to the live webinar)
- access to a private Facebook group to network with other virtual and live attendees, speakers, and event organizers.
You’ll get access to the audio and slides shortly after each session on 12-13 October, to listen to straight away or to come back to later to take in at your own leisure (again and again if you wish).
This event is perfect if you’re a blogger wanting to build a profitable blog. You’ll come away with some great information and inspiration from bloggers who are actually doing what they’re teaching.
Take advantage of the early bird price today
The early bird price of this virtual ticket is just $149 US. This is a saving of 25% on the full price of $199, which comes into effect on 10 October.
So don’t delay—grab your ticket today here.