This Wednesday at 9pm (Pacific Time in the US) I will be spending an hour with a DIY carpentry blogger I’ve admired for some time now by the name of Ana White—and you’re invited to listen in via a webinar (register here).
Ana is the blogger behind the popular Ana White Homemaker blog and she has a great story to tell. Here are a few highlights:
- In just over two years Ana, has grown her blog from nothing to one that gets around 3 million unique visitors a month.
- Her blog is now generating enough income to support her family and she does it all from her home in Alaska.
- Ana will be releasing her first book with Random House/Potter Craft later this year.
- Her #1 source of traffic is Pinterest.
- Over 90% of the content on her facebook page is written by Fans.
- Ana gives away hundreds of furniture plans to her readers.
- She is regularly featured in popular magazines.
All in all, I think Ana’s model is fascinating and I’ve been wanting to spend some time with her for a while now to hear more. I figured we might as well open it up to readers here at ProBlogger to listen in on the conversation.
In this free, one-hour webinar, I’ll be asking Ana about all of the above (and more) and you’ll have opportunity to submit your own questions, too. This is not a “selling” webinar—just 100% free and hopefully useful information.
I hope you’ll join us! Register for the webinar here.
Note: here are the times in different parts of the world
- US Pacific Time—9pm Tuesday 8th May
- Australian Eastern—2pm Wednesday 9th May
- Alaska—7pm Tuesday 8th May
- London—5am Wednesday 9th May
- Tokyo (Japan)—1pm Wednesday 9th May
- New Delhi (India)—9.30am Wednesday 9th May
PS: I know that this time will not suit everyone, but when you get an interview between an Aussie and an Alaskan (both with busy schedules and family commitments) and have a blog with an international audience, timing can get tricky!