- Does your blog need a boost?
- Are you looking for inspiration to kick start it again after some time off?
- Do you need a little inspiration to help you get things rolling again?
If so – you’re not alone. Most bloggers go through periods where they either lack motivation, get distracted or suffer from blogger disillusionment.
What is 31DBBB?
Since starting ProBlogger in 2004 this eBook is the most significant way I’ve seen ProBlogger readers improve their blogs.
Why is that?
The answer is simple – most teaching about blogging centres on theory. Theory is good but but by itself it is useless.
This eBook is designed to not only teach but propel you to DO.
31 Days to Build a Better blog is a 31 day challenge where you’re given a daily piece of teaching and an achievable activity to go away and implement – all of which is designed to rejuvenate your blog.
You can take the challenge at your own pace – some do it daily over a month, others tackle it in a more intense way over a week or others dip into it over a number of months – the key is to learn the key strategies for successful blogging and more importantly to DO something with what you learn.
By the end of the 31 steps you’ll have:
- published a variety of different types and styles of posts
- learned techniques for coming up with new post ideas
- promoted your blog in a variety of ways and found new readers
- deepened reader engagement with current readers
- reached out to and developed working relationships with other bloggers
- developed an editorial calendar for your blog going forward
- discovered ways to be more connected to your niche/topic
- designed a plan for the next month of your blogging
… and much more.
Updated for 2012
Many thousands of ProBlogger readers have invested in edition 1 of 31DBBB but as it was written back in 2009 I felt it was time for an update. So much has changed since then both here on ProBlogger and in the blogosphere that I wanted to create something that built upon and enhanced version 1.
In this freshly designed and layed out 2nd edition you’ll get
- all 31 tasks that were in the first edition – but they’ve all been updated and refreshed for 2012.
- 7 brand new days (so now you’re really getting 38 days – we’re including 7 in a new bonus week PDF)
- Case studies of blogs, big and small, who are doing it right. Get insights into blogs you may not have heard of, and learn from their expertise
- Every task includes links to further information, reading and intelligence on the topic
- integration with social media – each day has its own hashtag so you can connect with others doing the challenge to learn from and support one another
This 140 page workbook is all about action – follow the daily tasks and we guarantee you’ll see your blog improve. Quite literally we’re happy to give your money back if you go through it and don’t notice the changes!
25% Launch Discount
For the next two weeks we’re offering 25% off the 2nd edition of this best selling eBook. Instead of the normal $29.99 USD you can secure your copy today for just $22.49. That’s around 73 cents per day for a month full of teaching and activities.
Learn more about 31 Days to Build a Better Blog here or purchase your copy by hitting the ‘download it now’ button below.