If you’re looking to take your blogging up a notch in 2011 with some great training then you’ll want to check out Blogging Success Summit 2011.
This is a completely online/virtual event and it is currently 50% off (a limited time early bird rate – ends Thursday 20 January). It includes teaching from 23 successful bloggers including:
- Technorati CEO Richard Jalichandra
- Scott Monty (head of social media, Ford)
- Brian Clark (Copyblogger)
- Debbie Weil (author, The Corporate Blogging Book)
- Douglas Karr (co-author, Corporate Blogging for Dummies)
- experts from McDonald’s, Cisco, Southwest Airlines, Sony, and Procter & Gamble
- Joe Pulizzi (co-author, Get Content Get Customers)
- Mari Smith (co-author, Facebook Marketing)
- Jay Baer (co-author, The Now Revolution)
- Chris Garrett (co-author, ProBlogger)
- Dave Garland (author, Smarter, Faster, Cheaper)
- Mike Volpe (VP of marketing, HubSpot)
- Rick Calvert (CEO, BlogWorld)
- Michael Stelzner (Social Media Examiner)
I’m also presenting in a session with Brian Clark and Chris Garrett.
The Summitt is spread out over four weeks in February (starting 1st Feb) and because it is all online you can either attend the sessions live or get access to all the recordings to listen to at your own pace.
You also get a whole heap of added extra bonuses if you sign up as an early bird (an extra 17 sessions of recordings).
This summit is put on by Michael Stelzner and his team who have previously run some other great social media summits which have always had very positive reviews. As usual he offers a 2 day ‘sample it’ guarantee (you get access to the first two days to see if it is a good fit for you).
So if you’re looking to take your blog to the next level in 2011 and want to kick things off with a bang – sign up today for Blogging Success Summit 2011.