Over the last 18 months my blogging business has undergone a real shift in the way that I’m making money. While I first reached a six figure annual income 4-5 years ago based almost completely upon advertising revenue – in the last 18 months I’ve transitioned my business to close to a seven figure income by shifting some of my focus away from the ad game and toward launching my own products.
I’m not the only one who has done this – every week I’m seeing more and more bloggers releasing products, whether they be e-books, teaching resources, webinars, membership sites, software etc.
If you’re one of these bloggers today I have an exclusive teaching resource from product launch specialist Dave Navarro (pictured right) that I think you’ll find very helpful.
It’s a 78 minute video where Dave talks you through How to Turn Your Blog Into a Product Launch Engine.
I love the way that Dave approaches his online business. It’s all about delivering value, building a sustainable business (not just going for the fast dollar), acting with integrity (he’s very real and is not one of ‘those’ hyped marketers) and he’s very relational.
In the video Dave covers the following (and more):
- Why most products fail before they’re launched (and how to guarantee yours succeeds)
- How to stand out and get attention in a market saturated with “free” offers
- My simple 6-step process for a successful product launch – use it again and again
- How to make subscribers spread the word about your list so it grows quickly
- The one question about your customers you MUST get crystal clear on to make money
- What really makes people click the “Add to Cart” button (it’s not what you think)
Best of all – the video is based upon Dave’s insights just for ProBlogger readers – I sent him some questions that I knew readers here would find value in hearing answers about – it’s tailored for you.
In addition to the 78 minute video Dave’s also offering his four workbooks from the Launch Coach Library for free.
To get the video and workbooks all you need to do is sign up for his newsletter which I’d be recommending you do anyway as Dave’s constantly delivering insights and quality teaching.
There’s no obligation to do anything more than get the newsletter (which you can unsubscribe from any time if it’s not where you’re at).