It’s been a while since I posted an update on Third Tribe – so today I wanted to do just that.
Since launching Third Tribe a few months back there have been some wonderful things happening in the community. The highlight for me personally has been the forum area and the relationships that have emerged there as well as the ideas that are being shared.
My hope for 3T when it launched was that we’d see thousands of internet entrepreneurs coming together to learn, share and help one another move forward. While we all have our own goals and approaches, my hope was that by coming together we’d see a collective movement forward towards our goals. This is what I’m seeing happening.
The great thing about the forum area is that even as a more experienced internet marketer I’m seeing ideas and discussions there that are inspiring me to try new approaches in my business. I know I’ve made quite a few significant changes in the selling of my own online products as a direct result of what I’m seeing others talk about in the forum.
Hours of Quality Seminars and Q&A
In addition to the forum area we’ve also seen some great seminars (audio and transcripts) added so far. These include:
- Product Launch Strategies: What Always Works and What’s Working in 2010 – Jeff Walker interviewed by Sonia Simone
- Action Email: Copywriting Tips for Insanely Effective Email Marketing – Dave Navaro interviewed by Sonia Simone
- How to Get Your Customers to Do Your Best Marketing for You – John Jantsch interviewed by Chris Brogan
- Email Marketing Strategies that Work – Sonia Simone interviewed by Brian Clark
- Building a Business Around a Blog: Part One – Darren Rowse interviewed by Brian Clark
- Building a Business Around a Blog: Part Two – Chris Brogan interviewed by Sonia Simone
- Building a Business Around a Blog: Part Thrree – Brian Clark interviewed by Sonia Simone
- Building a Business Around a Blog: Part Four – Leo Babauta interviewed by Darren Rowse
- The Quick Start Guide to Making Money Online – Johnny B Truant interviewed by Sonia Simone
While we launched 3T with just one seminar and a forum today you’ve literally got hours of teaching in the archives ready to go. We’ve also done 2 live Q&A calls per month (total of 6) which have been a lot of fun. These included a great ‘getting unstuck’ call with Gary Barnes. All of these sessions are recorded and in the archives too.
In terms of content going forward – there’s a lot to come including these two seminars in May:
- Advanced Affiliate Marketing with Social Media and SEO – featuring Glen Allsopp
- Traffic Jam: Brian Clark and Jon Morrow on Traffic-Building Strategies
The cool thing about Third Tribe is that if you join today you get access to the full archive of seminars and Q&A calls – literally hours and hours of valuable content. Each month there are 4 new recordings added – it’s becoming a great little library of resources for Web Entrepreneurs.
However do keep in mind that as we add content and value it is likely that we’ll also increase the price (as we’ve already done once). Those who sign up earlier lock themselves in at the current rate so the longer you wait to join the higher the price goes.
If you’ve been thinking about giving Third Tribe a go – it’s a great time to join – hope to see you on the inside!