If you have a spare 37 minutes today to grab a coffee with me (or at least are doing something that will allow you to listen to something for 37 minutes in the background) check out this interview I did with Robb Sutton late last week. Robb’s also transcribed it for those who prefer to read.
In the interview Rob asks me about a whole range of stuff including:
- my background in blogging
- my philosophy on lots of sites vs focusing upon a single (or just a few) sites
- the process of going full time (and my wife’s six month ultimatum)
- my shift in focus to e-books and membership sites
- a little about Third Tribe
- finding readers for a blog
- my best advice for new bloggers
- a number of more personal questions like, favourite, food, drink, about the car I drive, the brand of camera I use
Hope you find the interview interesting.