Over the last three weeks I’ve noticed a massive upswing in emails, tweets and comments from bloggers feeling depressed about their blogs going into 2010.
- Some of them took a week or two off blogging over the holidays and can’t get restarted.
- Others are looking back on 2009 and realising that they didn’t meet past goals.
- A few are paralysed by the possibilities and don’t know which direction to head
It’s that time of year when we assess how we’re traveling and wonder what we can do about it!
Tomorrow, and for the next 7 days only, I’m releasing 3 bonuses for all previous and all new owners of the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog workbook.
The workbook itself is a great way to to kickstart a blog that has been struggling (it gives a series of 31 tasks to help bloggers get their blogs going) but from tomorrow and for one week only I’ll be bundling it with 3 extra bonuses:
- 9 Things to Do to Get Your Blog On Track in The New Year – a short report that gives bloggers an extra 9 tasks/exercises to help get you focused for the new year (based on the process I take myself at the start of every year).
- Interview with Leo Babauta – just under an hour of a podcast interview with Leo from Zenhabits.net.
- Interview with Neil Patel – a 45 minute podcast interview with traffic generating and personal branding genius from Quicksprout.
None of these bonuses have been available before and each will be available for those who buy the workbook in the next 7 days only (although once you’ve got access to them you’ll be able to access them indefinitely).
If you’ve already got the workbook you’ll get an email with download details of these bonuses tomorrow.
If you’ve not bought your workbook yet you’ll have 7 days to grab a copy to secure the bonuses (note: if you buy it now/today you’ll get an email with the bonuses tomorrow).
Update: if you purchase the workbook now you’ll receive the bonuses immediately. Previous buyers of the workbook should now be receiving emails telling them how to collect their New Year Bonuses.