I’ve just had word that the popular Become a Blogger training series for bloggers is closing its doors to new members in 1 week.
On 6 February they’ll stop taking on new members to their program. They already have 800 signed up members so seem to feel its best to close to new members to focus upon the community they’ve already grown.
This largely video based training has been helping a lot of bloggers. I know many ProBlogger readers signed up when it first was released in December and I’ve been getting great reports.
The training is video based (and a closed forum) and is centered around a series of 9 modules over six months (each month you get 8 videos):
- Get Your Blog Up And Running Fast And FREE
- How To Optimize Your Blog For Maximum Search Engine Performance
- How To Use Images On Your Blog To Make You Stand Out From The Crowd
- How To Create A Different Dimension To Your Blog By Adding Audio
- How To Breathe Life Into Your Blog Using Online Video
- How To Create Powerful Content For Your Blog, Consistently and Without Fail
- How To Create Multiple Streams of High Quality Traffic To Your Blog
- How To Use The “X-Factor” Strategies To Put Your Blog Into Super Drive!
- How To Make Money From Your Blog
For a taster check out these 10 free videos and their free Roadmap Report which are great resources on their own and a great way to work out if Yaro and Gideon (the guys behind this training) are your cup of tea.
This is not a course for advanced bloggers but as you can see from the list of topics covered it is geared towards those who are about to start out, who have just started out and who want to up their skill set and knowledge on many of the things you need to be able to do to take a blog to the next level.
If those fit with your situation you should check it out and consider the investment going forward into 2009.
PS: Yaro and Gideon offer a 60 day money back guarantee on this course. I’ve had a lot of interaction with both of them and this is actually a genuine offer. If you’re not satisfied in that time – just ask for your money back.