It is New Years Day here in Australia so I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a Happy New Year. Thanks for your readership in 2008 – I’ve really enjoyed continuing to develop ProBlogger and have appreciated your continued support and involvement in the ProBlogger community.
As we move into 2008 I thought it might be fun to look back quickly on the year that was with a top 10 post of the most popular posts published on ProBlogger this year (according to page views on Google Analytics).
- 20 Types of Pages that Every Blogger Should Consider
- 21 Ways to Make Your Blog or Website Sticky
- From 10000 to 0 Emails in an Inbox in 24 Hours
- 13 Ways to Add New Dimensions to Your Next Post
- 14 Essential Mac OS X Applications for Bloggers
- 9 Benefits of Twitter for Bloggers
- How I Make Money Blogging – My Top Income Streams Update
- How I’d Promote My Blog If I Were Starting Out Again
- 7 Types of Blog Posts Which Always Seem to Get Links and Traffic
- How to Craft a Blog Post – 10 Crucial Points to Pause