As this post goes live I’m jetting out of Melbourne to Las Vegas for Blog World Expo.
I’ll be away for a week and while I’ll probably post one or two posts from BWE I’m handing the ProBlogger Keys over to Skellie for the next week. If you’re not familiar with Skellie’s work you can see some of it at Skelliewag and Anywired. She also edits the popular FreelanceSwitch.
Skellie was also a regular contributor for ProBlogger for a number of months last year.
To get a taste for her work check out these previous posts that she wrote on ProBlogger:
- Building Your Blog With StumbleUpon
- How to Transform Readers Into Raving Fans
- How to Maximize the Benefits of Guest Posting
- How to Write Posts That Set StumbleUpon on Fire
- How to Develop the Habit of Writing Posts in Advance
- How to Create Social Media’s Favorite Type of Blog Post
- Value Blogging: A New Model For Success?
- Blogger or Mind-Reader? Six Ways to Give Your Audience Exactly What It Wants
- How to Keep Your Subscribers Forever
- Prolific Blogging: Five Methods I Swear By
Yep – it’s going to be a good week on ProBlogger. Enjoy!