Here are a few links that caught my eye over the last week. I hope something in them inspires, teaches, motivates, informs or connect with you:
- Scott Karp writes a fascinating post on how Drudge Report (a site that links out a lot) has a higher reader engagement level than other sites who link out less.
- Shoemoney shares how to get advertisers or sponsors for your website.
- The Amazon Associates Program has introduced Amazon Video On Demand as a product to promote. You can earn 10% of the cost of movies and TV shows that people download.
- Ducan Riley shares some thoughts on how to find your niche and knowing your blogging goals.
- WordPress 2.6.2 is out and it closes an exploit in previous versions.
- Jonathan Bailey shares where he gets post ideas.
- Jim shares some of the process that he went through in his thinking before he went ‘Pro’ as a blogger.