Every now and again I like to update new readers on where they can connect with me outside of this blog. We’re living in a time where there are increasing numbers of points/tools of ‘connection’ and I’m aware that each reader of this blog has their own preferred means of keeping in touch.
So here’s where I’m at when it comes to blogs, social networking sites etc. I’d love to connect with you in any way that suits you.
Social Networking (and more)
- Twitter – probably where I’m most active outside my blogs
- Facebook – somewhere that I want to get more active
- ProBlogger Facebook Group – a good group of people waiting to interact
- StumbleUpon – my favoriate social bookmarking tool
- MyBlogLog – ProBlogger’s ‘community’ at MyBlogLog
- BlogCatalog – pretty popular among bloggers and adding features fast
- MySpace – I don’t remember the last time I used it, but some of you do like to connect there
- FriendFeed – I’ve only just started experimenting with this one – looks cool
- Flickr – the occasional picture from my crazy little life
- Pownce – another one to explore on a rainy day
- Bebo – inactive… but one day!
- Youtube – I need to upload some of my old videos here but will put all new ones on.