One of my favorite resources for teaching people how to make money from building online communities is TeachingSells.
Produced by Brian Clark of CopyBlogger fame this course has so much amazing information packed into it that it is difficult to digest it all. Actually when I say it’s a ‘course’ I should probably describe it as 9 courses (I’ll tell you why below).
Usually priced at $97 for 3 months access (a bargain for what you get) TeachingSells currently has a $1 for 7 days promotion running.
Yes for the cost of just $1 you get 7 days access to every single piece of information on the site. When Brian told me about this earlier today I was amazed.
9 Courses not 1
I mentioned above that TeachingSells isn’t a course – it’s 9.
The way TeachingSells works is that new teaching is added to it regularly in nine different courses. The first five courses (the Core Courses) are now fully complete and three of the last four (Advanced Courses) are well under way with more content being added each week.
The 9 courses are:
- How to Create Content That Sells
- How to Effectively Market Interactive Learning Environments
- How to Create Killer Multimedia Content with Quick and Easy Tools
- Seven Profitable Business Models for Interactive Content Developers
- Your Blueprint for Building Membership Sites with Open Source and Low-Cost Software
- Educational Marketing: Persuasive Promotional Content That Prompts Action
- Advanced Positioning and Creative Adaptation Strategies
- Quick, Easy, and Inexpensive Niche-Focused Membership Sites
- Multimedia Storytelling – When the Medium is NOT the Message
But you can get all this on the TeachSells site – and considering that it’s $1 to sample everything that’s already been posted (the majority of it) you’d be crazy not to go and check it out for yourself. It’s the perfect offer if you’re not sure it’s the right resource for you – taste, see and then decide.