Some links from my feed reader:
- Bobs Brain Dump has a useful post – Social Networking Tips and Business Plan. Thanks to JeffRoyce on Twitter for the tip.
- Blog Bloke has been documenting his migration from Blogger to WordPress platforms. If you’re looking to make the change this will help shed some light on the ups and downs of it
- Hyder shows you how you can blog anywhere – even if you don’t have a computer.
- Yaro asks do you really need a unique niche? He talks about the importance of unique relationships and unique communication methods. I think it’s an insightful post – although I wouldn’t abandon the idea of focussing upon a niche either – at least when it comes to blogging. I think unique niche, relationship and communication methods make a nice trifecta to aim for though!
- Skellie tells you what the web’s best content all has in common.
- Seth’s done it again and said something worth taking time to ponder in his post Blogs and self promotion. – “Last month, I posted excerpts from my new book. I also wrote a glowing post about Garr’s new book on presentations. Guess what? My stats show that I sold more copies of Garr’s book than mine.” So very true.
The truism of the web: people talking about you is far more effective than talking about yourself.”
Also there are More Blog Awards today:
- The Eighth Annual Weblog Awards are open for nominations.
- Performancing with their . Some good blogs in the mix – I feel slightly over represented but – – – .
update – A late speedlinking post – WPCandy has just released– a helpful PDF ‘packed with snippets that help extend WordPress’ capabilities.’ For those of you using WP who want to take things a step further – this might be a good one for you.