It’s time for the first ProBlogger Community Blog Consulting Session. I’ve explained what this is in my last post and would ask you to read it before you leave a comment below.
The blog that we’re going to look at this week is Sourcebench. Thorsten is the blogger behind this blog and his email asking for help said this:
My latest addition to the blogosphere is http://www.sourcebench.com. I invested a lot of time and money in this blog – into its content and the design but somehow i cannot get it reach that I want. I am stuck with around 300 visitors per day. Could you give me a clue what i am doing wrong or how I could improve?
As I’ve written in my previous post – I now want to invite you, the ProBlogger community, to offer your advice, suggestions and constructive critique into the mix. I’ll then attempt to summarize our collective advice early next week.
To help you in your feedback – here are a few questions you might want to answer and some areas you might want to focus upon:
- What do you like about this blog?
- What could it do better?
Particularly – you might want to comment in these areas:
- Design – navigation, usability etc
- Content – including ideas for posts that might be worth writing that could go viral
- Promotion – what tips would you give this blogger for getting the word out there about this specific blog?
- SEO – could it be improved
- Monetization – what techniques might work better?
Try to keep your suggestions as constructive, practical and as specific to this blog as possible.
Looking forward to seeing your advice.