This giveaway will run from noon Wednesday to noon Thursday (EST – New York, USA).
We’ve got a really great list of business/blogging related stuff to give away, and since we just love really great “blogging tips”, we thought it would be great to combine the two into one related giveaway!
First, the prizes up for grabs:
- New blog installation & customized template package – Angela Wills
- Media Interview Training – Author Media Training
- blog analysis + 125×125 ad – Blog About Your Blog
- one hour blog consulting – Blog Louder
- 400 word review of your site & feedhost PRO (1 yr) token – Blogging Fingers
- design and color analysis – office design – Color Themes
- Complete Blog Contest development package – Contest Blogger
- blog header design – Cory Miller
- custom logo design – David Airey
- How to make PR work online ebook – distilled: pure website expertise
- ebook, book for entrepreneurs, and press release & dist. on PRweb.com – Egg Marketing Blog
- 3 domain names from namecheap.com – Groovy Vegetarian
- custom logo design – Holiday for Every Day
- 10 articles of 500 words each custom-written to the winner’s specifications – JCM Enterprises
- 2 entrepreneurial books by Kirsty -Kirsty Dunphey – speaker, author, entrepreneur, retired at 27
- premium design/dev WordPress package – Nathan Rice
- Home Office Virtual Organization Package – Organize & Simplify
- Organized Outcomes Remote Stylist Prize Pack – Organized Outcomes
- custom WordPress theme – Milo
- linkbait boot camp – Remarkable Communication
- Internet Radio directory and mp3 -Street Smart Marketing
- 30-45 second theme song for use in a blog site or website – Tamra Engle
- Pro voice production package (theme, voice, music) for use on a site or in video blogs- Tim “Gonzo” Gordon
- 5 hours writing/editing services – Zach Everson
Yes, you counted right – there are 24 great prizes available for this giveaway! All of which are suited toward entrepreneurs, professional bloggers, and anyone who has a website of some kind!
How to enter:
All you need to do in order to win one of the great prizes above is to write a brand new (sorry, no archives allowed) post on your site that gives blogging tips. You may feel free to adapt it to the topic and style of your blog in any way you see fit, as long as it’s some kind of “tip” about “blogging”.
Are you a “mommy blogger”? Write a post tip about how to actively blog and deal with the bubblegum in your child’s hair at the same time.
Are you a “travel blogger”? Write a post tip about what someone traveling abroad might need to bring with them in order to”keep up the flow” of their writing/posting while away.
Are you a “foodie blogger”? Write a post tip about the best snacks to have at your desk for maximum food-to-brain flavor and power.
See? You don’t have to have a blog about blogging in order to enter! ;)
When you’re done, put the link to your entry in the comments below. Feel free to suggest what prize you’d most be interested in, and if the random generator chooses you, we’ll do our best to get you either that prize or one of the ones close to it. There’s no guarantee you’ll get the one you ask for – but we will do our best.
If you want your readers to know that you’re participating in this then please do feel free to link up so they can participate too – but it is NOT a requirement to link back to ProBlogger in any way.
Remember, this activity closes at noon on Thursday (EST) so get writing!
Notes: One entry per person (NOT per blog), and if you are chosen to win one of the above prizes, you will not be chosen to win anything else for the duration of the giveaway week.
These prizes not your cup of tea? Check out the other great prizes up for grabs during the giveaway!
Make sure you subscribe to the RSS feed to keep up to date on what’s going on!
All winners and sponsors have been notified by email! Go check your inboxes for an email titled “ProBlogger Winner!” (Make sure you check your spam boxes too, just in case.)
If you haven’t heard from me, please feel free to continue entering the giveaways!