A quick update on the Call for Prizes that I put out earlier today.
- There have been quite a few offer to donate prizes already – thank you to those of you who have already submitted something.
- I will continue to accept ideas until Friday so you’re welcome to submit something until then
- Prizes so far have been pretty cool – but I won’t make decisions on them until the weekend so if you’ve sent in a submission you won’t hear anything back for a few days yet
- We don’t need any more ‘keyboards’ or ‘mouses’ donated
- We don’t need any more hosting packages, setting up of blogs/design
Interestingly prizes are coming in from a large range of people and companies ranging from individual bloggers wanting to get some extra attention to more established small companies.
While the prizes donated so far are great and I will definitely be able to use many of them – I’m particularly looking now for a few premium prizes that will really get people’s mouths watering. In return these premium sponsors will get some extra special attention through the project.
To submit a prize – see the Call for Prizes for the process to follow.
Lastly – if you can’t donate a prize – fee free to suggest some prizes that you’d like the chance to win in comments below. A few potential sponsors have been asking for ideas! What is your wishlist?