- Read WriteWeb points to the relaunch of one of my favorite organizational tools – Backpack.
- Anne shares some ways that Writers (and I guess that means us bloggers) can help stop global warming.
- b5media is currently hiring for 5 new positions including server ninja, junior tech support, editorial director, executive assistant and WP developer.
- Enkay points to a new Yahoo firefox/firebug release called YSlow which grades components of the design of your site based upon Yahoo’s Performance Rules – handy.
- Andy Beard writes about why some paid comments on a blog can actually be an ethical thing. I agree – but would still think that paying someone to comment in the ways he suggests would be best if the comment leaver identified themselves as themselves and did so in a genuine way that added to the conversation. When the main goal of the leaving of the comment is for SEO I’m not so sure in it’s value.
- Brian shares 10 Tips on becoming a better writer. Of course the temptation could be to apply it to blogging by substituting ‘write’ for ‘blog’ – but I don’t think that would be wise. There’s a difference between ‘writing’ and ‘blogging’. I think part of the skill in being a good blogger is knowing which parts of your writing to publish and which bits to leave unpublished.
Speedlinking – 26 July 2007
Problogger.net runs on the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.