Just over one month ago Yaro Starak launched a great new Blog Mentoring program called announced the program the reaction to it’s launch was mixed. Quite a few readers signed up, others decided to wait and see what those who signed up said about it and there were others who criticized Yaro’s sales page (in fact quite a good discussion took place about the sales page).. When I first
Since the launch Yaro tells me that around 300 members have signed up for the program. The response has been so great that he’s had to hire a couple of extra Pro Bloggers to help with the program.
I’ve spent a few hours this week lurking around the members area of Blog Mastermind and am really impressed with what’s being provided to members. In addition to Yaro’s regular tips there’s some great audio interviews, video case studies and teaching and a great forum area with some great learning going on.
Yaro tells me that he and his team are also working on some more advanced tips for those members who are not coming in at an entry level.
Listen To Yaro and My Podcast Interview
This week Yaro and I spent an hour chatting about some blogging tips and recorded it as a free podcast for ProBlogger readers. Some of the topics we covered include:
- Yaro on the convergence between the Internet marketing and blogging world
- How to build buzz and traffic by releasing a viral PDF report
- Tips on how to build relationships with other bloggers
- Darren talks about techniques to capture more repeat readers using your blog archives
- Customizing pages based on where your traffic comes from
- Why adding an email list newsletter to your blog is critical
- Tips to monetize your blog or newsletter using direct sponsorship
- Testing how your ads convert on your site to increase income from sponsors
- Using split testing software to improve the performance of ads on your blog
- Testing different elements of your blog using crazy egg
- Buying sites with the profit you make from blogging
This podcast is free – listen to it here – I hope you enjoy it!
Get a Discount on Blog Mastermind
Yaro’s also been generous enough to offer ProBlogger readers a special discount on the program for those who sign up before Friday of this week – instead of $77 per month he’s offering it for $47 – or $1.57 per day (and the monthly price will not go up if you sign up at this time).
Yaro’s also rewrittenwhich has the special discount offer. As always, Yaro offers a money back guarantee so if you sign up and find that the program doesn’t fit your needs then he’s more than happy to refund your money. I’ve heard from one reader that they’ve got their money back on the program because they found that they didn’t have the time to take it as seriously as they needed to.
Lastly – a quick thanks to those ProBlogger readers who have emailed to let me know how they’ve found Blog Mastermind. I won’t republish your comments here – but you’re more than welcome to tell of your experiences of it in comments below to help others worth out whether this is a program for them.