- Shoemoney has a good post on the value of speaking at conferences. He’s asked some key bloggers what they think about the topic. I think that it can be a valuable way of reinforcing your brand and have written more in the post.
- Raj shares for your readers with some good suggestions.
- PC World has written a piece that someone more cynical than me would call pretty smart linkbait – .
- Blog Tutorials asks if Link Trains are the Chain Letters of the Blogging Age? I’m not really into them – my approach is to invest your time into quality content and the links will come – it’s a much more sustainable way to build a blog up. I’ve seen a few bloggers get into serious trouble issues with disappearing from Google for engaging in link building strategies – why take the risk?
- The Contest Blogger is a blog about all the blogging competitions going on around the blogosphere.
- Martin writes a – will a blog ever make it to number 1? Highly unlikely.
- Beth has a good Screencast which Demystifies Google Analytics. It’s not blog specific but a good introduction.
- Avinash has more metrics talk with his post on Bounce Rate (he asks if it’s the Sexiest Web Metric Ever? – I’m not quite sure if it’s sexy – but it is useful).
Speedlinking – 27 June 2007
Problogger.net runs on the Genesis Framework
The Genesis Framework empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress. Genesis provides the secure and search-engine-optimized foundation that takes WordPress to places you never thought it could go.